Tons of awesomeness!

Friday, June 10, 2011

We still have a few free sessions avaliable. All of them but one are morning shoots - can't say I blame you guys, I'm not much of a morning person myself! Chris on the other hand loves mornings, when we first got married he was usually up by 7am on the weekends! However, I've rubbed off on him a bit... he sleeps in with me until 8 or 9 now. :) Okay here are the openings that we still have:

June
18 - 4:30pm
19 - 8:00am

July
09 - 8:00am
10 - 8:00am
16 - 8:00am
17 - 8:00am
24 - 8:00am
30 - 8;00am
31 - 8:00am

Onto other news. If you here on the blog reading this then you see the new layout that I made! ^.^ Cute, no? Let me know what you guys think - I love getting feedback. Also, if you'd like for me to design one for you we can talk prices. No major money or anything, I promise! Maybe I should start a design blog...? 

Chris and I have already been discussing some really cool things for the rest of the year. Random free shoots, contests, coupons, giveaways, and much, much more! Of course August will kick off our Seniors Special, which will be mini sessions. I can't wait to let you guys know what all it entails, but I'm going to wait until next month before I announce it. Come on, there has to be some suspense! I am so excited about everything! 

This weekend, meaning tomorrow really, we are going to be getting the office in order. *insert squeal of excitement* Oh, and guess what!?!?! It won't be long until we'll have a studio for inside shoots. We have the perfect place here at our house for it. I cannot wait to start buying props and backdrops. Wow, I'm such a photography nut / absolute geek!! hehe. I wish I could describe our house and where all this is going to be set up. Our office is going to be right across the hall from where our studio will be. It works out perfectly. No worries though, Chris still has a room for his guitars and music! Speaking of, for those of you that don't know Chris actually builds guitars. Let us know if you want more information on that! *hint, hint, wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment